AGR CHAPLAIN DONATIONS

AGR CHAPLAIN DONATIONS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Showers and songs

Why do people choose to sing in the shower? Does it make you more relaxed? Does the song you sing dictate your mood and how your day will be? If there is no singing can you garuntee a slow start to your day and possibly maybe even a bad day? I know for me I love singing in the shower and I believe that singing is just such a great way to release positive endorphins. Why be happy in the morning? Well let me tell you why. YOUR ALIVE! we take for such granted that we can wake up in the morning and live for another day. The next breath you have it's a gift. You have no way of forcing yourself to breath your body simply knows how to breath. Your body knows how to fight! The inside of you is fighting against bacteria and toner foreign enemies! That is so great! So what does song choice have to do with any of this. Well I am a firm believer that when ones finds themselves singing in the shower it is because they truly are happy to be alive, whether they are thinking that or not. Because when you are happy it Will come out no matter how hard you try to hide it. So you might find yourself singing something like, a classic rock song, I.e. "welcome to the jungle," or a techno song, I.e. Anything by cher. These songs make you sing quick and fast and be energetic in the shower. Remember what you sing in the shower is what you feel in your heart and it will find it's way out! Don't worry be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Choad!! Looks like your blog isn't doing as well as you planned!

    ReplyDelete